National Health Center Week 2022 Events Announced!
Jul. 28, 2022
LEON, IA (July 28, 2022) – Infinity Health has announced a list of events to celebrate National Health Center Week! National Health Center Week (August 7 – 13) is an annual celebration with the goal of raising awareness about the mission and accomplishments of America’s health centers over the past five decades. At each event, Infinity Health will have freebies, and changes to win prizes. All food and drinks are FREE to the public!
Sun., Aug. 7th (Public Health Housing Day) – no events
Mon, Aug 8th (Healthcare for the Homeless Day)–
- Knoxville – BBQ in Knoxville 11 am – 1 pm
- Chariton – Root beer floats from 1 pm – 3 pm
- Albia – Root beer floats from 1 pm – 3 pm
Tue, Aug. 9th (Ag Worker Health Day)– BBQ in Leon from 11 am – 1 pm
Wed, Aug. 10th (Patient Appreciation Day)–
- BBQ in Centerville from 11 am – 1 pm
- Root beer Floats in Mt. Ayr 1pm – 3pm
Thurs., Aug. 11th (Stakeholder Appreciation Day)–
- BBQ in Lamoni from 11 am – 1 pm
- Princeton – Root beer floats from 1 pm – 3 pm
Fri, Aug. 12th (Health Center Staff Appreciation Day)–
- BBQ in Osceola from 11:00 am – 1 pm
- Root beer floats in Corydon from 1 pm – 3 pm
Sat., Aug. 13th (Children’s Health Day) – no events
You can also find these events on our Facebook Page!
To learn more about National Health Center Week, click here.